一、开立账户

1. 询问开户
中文 英文
我想开个银行账户。 I'd like to open a bank account.
可以开什么类型的账户? What types of accounts do you offer?
储蓄账户和支票账户有什么区别? What's the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
有月费吗? Is there a monthly fee?
最低存款要求是多少? What's the minimum deposit required?
2. 选择账户类型
英文 中文 说明
Savings account 储蓄账户 存钱赚利息,不能开支票
Checking account 支票账户 日常消费,可开支票、绑定借记卡
Current account 活期账户(英式) 相当于 checking account
Student account 学生账户 通常免月费
Joint account 联名账户 两人共用
3. 开户所需文件
中文 英文
需要什么文件? What documents do I need?
这是我的护照。 Here's my passport.
需要地址证明吗? Do I need proof of address?
我有签证/学生证。 I have my visa / student ID.
需要税号吗? Do I need a tax ID number?
对话示例 - 开户

A: Good morning. How can I help you today? (早上好。今天有什么可以帮您?)

B: Hi, I'd like to open a bank account. (你好,我想开个银行账户。)

A: Certainly. Are you a new customer? (好的。您是新客户吗?)

B: Yes, I just moved here. (是的,我刚搬来。)

A: Welcome! What type of account are you looking for? (欢迎!您想开什么类型的账户?)

B: I'm not sure. What's the difference between savings and checking? (我不太确定。储蓄账户和支票账户有什么区别?)

A: A checking account is for everyday expenses. You get a debit card and can write checks. A savings account earns interest but has limited withdrawals. (支票账户用于日常消费,会有借记卡,可以开支票。储蓄账户赚利息,但取款有限制。)

B: I think I need both. A checking for daily use and a savings to save money. (我觉得两个都需要。支票账户日常用,储蓄账户存钱。)

A: That's a good idea. We have a package that includes both with no monthly fee if you maintain a minimum balance of $500. (好主意。我们有包含两个账户的套餐,如果保持500美元最低余额,就免月费。)

B: That sounds good. What documents do I need to open an account? (听起来不错。开户需要什么文件?)

A: I'll need your passport, proof of address, and visa if you're not a citizen. (我需要您的护照、地址证明,如果不是公民还需要签证。)

B: Here's my passport and visa. For proof of address, I have a utility bill. (这是我的护照和签证。地址证明我有水电账单。)

A: Perfect. I'll just make copies. Please fill out this application form. (完美。我复印一下。请填一下这张申请表。)

B: OK. (好的。)


二、存取款与转账

1. 存款
中文 英文
我想存钱。 I'd like to make a deposit.
我要存现金。 I'd like to deposit cash.
我要存支票。 I'd like to deposit a check.
请帮我存到这个账户。 Please deposit it into this account.
2. 取款
中文 英文
我想取钱。 I'd like to make a withdrawal.
请帮我取500美元。 I'd like to withdraw $500, please.
能给我一些小面额的吗? Can I have some small bills?
请给我一些20的。 Can I have twenties, please?
3. 转账
中文 英文
我想转账。 I'd like to transfer money.
转到另一个账户。 To another account.
转到国外账户。 To an international account.
转账需要多久? How long will the transfer take?
手续费是多少? What's the transfer fee?
4. 汇款
中文 英文
我想汇款到中国。 I'd like to send money to China.
需要对方的什么信息? What information do I need from the recipient?
需要银行代码和账号。 I need the bank code and account number.
汇率是多少? What's the exchange rate?
对话示例 - 转账

A: Hi, I need to transfer some money. (你好,我需要转账。)

B: Sure. Domestic or international? (好的。国内还是国际?)

A: International. To China. (国际的,汇到中国。)

B: OK. Do you have the recipient's bank details? (好的。您有收款人的银行信息吗?)

A: Yes, I have their bank name, SWIFT code, and account number. (有,我有银行名称、SWIFT代码和账号。)

B: Great. How much would you like to transfer? (好的。您想汇多少?)

A: $1,000 US dollars. (1000美元。)

B: The exchange rate today is 7.2. They will receive about 7,200 RMB. The transfer fee is $25. (今天的汇率是7.2。他们会收到大约7200人民币。手续费25美元。)

A: That's fine. How long will it take? (可以接受。需要多久?)

B: Usually 2-3 business days. (通常2-3个工作日。)

A: OK. Let's do it. (好的。那就办吧。)


三、换汇

1. 在银行换汇
中文 英文
我想换钱。 I'd like to exchange some money.
我想把美元换成人民币。 I'd like to exchange US dollars for Chinese yuan.
今天的汇率是多少? What's the exchange rate today?
有手续费吗? Is there a commission / service fee?
2. 在兑换点
中文 英文
这里可以换钱吗? Can I exchange money here?
汇率比银行好吗? Is the rate better than the bank?
换1000美元。 I'd like to exchange $1,000.
能给我一些小面额的吗? Can I have some small bills?
对话示例 - 换汇

A: Hi, I'd like to exchange some US dollars for euros. (你好,我想把美元换成欧元。)

B: Certainly. How much would you like to exchange? (好的。您想换多少?)

A: $500. What's the rate today? (500美元。今天汇率多少?)

B: Today's rate is 0.92. So you'll get €460. (今天汇率是0.92。所以您能得到460欧元。)

A: Is there a fee? (有手续费吗?)

B: No fee for currency exchange, but our rate includes a small spread. (换汇没有额外手续费,但汇率包含了一点差价。)

A: That's fine. How would you like the bills? (可以接受。您想要什么面额的?)

B: Can I have some 50s and some 20s? And a few small bills for tips? (能给我一些50的和20的吗?再来点小面额付小费?)

A: Sure. Here you go: €200 in 50s, €200 in 20s, and €60 in 10s and 5s. (好的。给您:200欧元是50面额,200是20面额,60是10和5面额。)

B: Perfect. Thanks! (完美。谢谢!)


四、ATM取款

1. 找ATM
中文 英文
附近有ATM吗? Is there an ATM nearby?
这个ATM收外国卡吗? Does this ATM accept foreign cards?
ATM在哪儿? Where's the ATM?
2. 取款操作
中文 英文
请输入密码。 Please enter your PIN.
选择账户类型。 Select account type.
输入金额。 Enter amount.
是否打印凭条? Do you want a receipt?
3. 取款后
中文 英文
卡被吞了! The machine kept my card!
钱没出来! The money didn't come out!
余额不对。 The balance is wrong.
取款限额是多少? What's the withdrawal limit?
对话示例 - ATM取款

A: I need to get some cash. Is there an ATM nearby? (我需要取点现金。附近有ATM吗?)

B: Yeah, there's one just around the corner. (有,拐角处就有一个。)

(At the ATM)

A: (To self) Let's see... Insert card, enter PIN... (自言自语) 我看看... 插卡,输入密码...

ATM: Please select account type. (请选择账户类型。)

A: Checking. (支票账户。)

ATM: Enter amount. (输入金额。)

A: $200. (200美元。)

ATM: Transaction in progress. Please wait. (交易进行中,请稍候。)

ATM: Please take your cash. (请取走现金。)

A: (Takes cash) Got it. (拿到钱了。)

ATM: Do you want a receipt? (需要凭条吗?)

A: Yes, please. (需要。)

ATM: Thank you. Please take your card. (谢谢。请取走您的卡。)

A: (Takes card and receipt) All done. (取卡和凭条) 好了。)


五、银行卡相关

1. 办理银行卡
中文 英文
我可以办张借记卡吗? Can I get a debit card?
我想申请信用卡。 I'd like to apply for a credit card.
卡多久能寄到? How long will it take for the card to arrive?
可以设置每日限额吗? Can I set a daily limit?
2. 卡片问题
中文 英文
我的卡刷不了。 My card isn't working.
卡被锁了。 My card is locked.
我忘记密码了。 I forgot my PIN.
可以重置密码吗? Can I reset my PIN?
3. 挂失
中文 英文
我的卡丢了! I lost my card!
我的卡被偷了! My card was stolen!
我要挂失。 I need to report my card lost/stolen.
请立即冻结我的卡。 Please freeze my card immediately.
补办新卡需要多久? How long does it take to get a replacement?
对话示例 - 挂失

A: Hello, I need to report a lost card. (你好,我要挂失银行卡。)

B: I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have your account number? (很抱歉听到这个。您有账号吗?)

A: Yes, it's 12345678. (有,是12345678。)

B: And what's your name? (您的姓名?)

A: Zhang Wei. (张伟。)

B: Let me pull up your account... I see your debit card was used about 30 minutes ago. Was that you? (我查一下您的账户... 您的借记卡大约30分钟前有一笔交易。是您本人操作的吗?)

A: No! I just realized my wallet was missing. Please stop it! (不是!我刚发现钱包丢了。请马上冻结!)

B: Don't worry. I've already frozen the card. No further transactions can be made. (别担心。我已经冻结了卡片。无法再进行任何交易。)

A: Thank goodness. What do I do now? (谢天谢地。我现在该怎么做?)

B: You'll need a replacement card. I can order one for you. It will arrive in 5-7 business days. (您需要补办新卡。我可以帮您申请。5-7个工作日会寄到。)

A: Is there any way to get it faster? I need money for daily expenses. (有没有更快的方法?我需要钱日常开销。)

B: You can come to any branch with your ID and we can issue a temporary card immediately. Or you can withdraw cash at the counter with your ID. (您可以带身份证到任何分行,我们可以立刻发临时卡。或者您可以用身份证在柜台取现金。)

A: OK, I'll go to a branch today. Thanks for your help. (好的,我今天就去分行。谢谢你的帮助。)

B: You're welcome. And please check your transactions carefully. If you see any fraudulent charges, call us immediately. (不客气。请仔细核对您的交易记录。如果发现任何盗刷,立即给我们打电话。)


六、常见问题与咨询

1. 查询余额
中文 英文
我想查一下余额。 I'd like to check my balance.
账户里还有多少钱? How much money is in my account?
能帮我打印一下流水吗? Can I get a statement?
2. 咨询费用
中文 英文
这个月扣了什么费用? What was this charge for?
为什么收我手续费? Why was I charged a fee?
有学生优惠吗? Is there a student discount?
可以免除月费吗? Can the monthly fee be waived?
3. 关闭账户
中文 英文
我想销户。 I'd like to close my account.
我要回国了。 I'm going back to my country.
账户里的钱怎么办? What should I do with the money in the account?
可以开张银行支票吗? Can I get a cashier's check?
对话示例 - 查询

A: Hi, I'd like to check my balance. (你好,我想查一下余额。)

B: Sure. Can I have your card? (好的。请给我您的卡?)

A: Here you go. (给你。)

B: Your current balance is $2,350. (您当前余额是2350美元。)

A: And can I see my recent transactions? I don't recognize this $50 charge. (能看看最近的交易记录吗?我不记得有这笔50美元的费用。)

B: Let me print a statement for you. (我给您打印一份对账单。)

(Looks at statement)

B: This charge is from last week at a restaurant. Does that ring a bell? (这笔是上周在一家餐厅的消费。有印象吗?)

A: Oh yes, I remember now. Thanks for checking. (哦对,我想起来了。谢谢核对。)

B: No problem. Is there anything else? (不客气。还有什么需要吗?)

A: That's all. Thanks! (就这些。谢谢!)


七、银行词汇大全

1. 账户类型 (Account Types)
英文 中文 英文 中文
Savings account 储蓄账户 Checking account 支票账户
Current account 活期账户(英) Joint account 联名账户
Student account 学生账户 Business account 企业账户
Foreign currency account 外币账户 Fixed deposit account 定期存款账户
2. 交易类型 (Transactions)
英文 中文 英文 中文
Deposit 存款 Withdrawal 取款
Transfer 转账 Payment 付款
Direct debit 直接扣款 Standing order 定期付款
Wire transfer 电汇 International transfer 国际汇款
Balance inquiry 余额查询 Statement 对账单
3. 银行卡 (Cards)
英文 中文 英文 中文
Debit card 借记卡 Credit card 信用卡
ATM card 提款卡 Prepaid card 预付卡
Visa / Mastercard 维萨/万事达 UnionPay 银联
Chip 芯片 Magnetic stripe 磁条
PIN 密码 Expiry date 有效期
CVV / CVC 安全码 Contactless 非接触支付
4. 费用与利率 (Fees & Rates)
英文 中文 英文 中文
Interest rate 利率 Exchange rate 汇率
Service fee 服务费 Transaction fee 交易费
Monthly fee 月费 Annual fee 年费
Overdraft fee 透支费 Late payment fee 滞纳金
ATM fee 取款手续费 Foreign transaction fee 境外交易费
Minimum balance 最低余额 Interest 利息
5. 人员与地点 (People & Places)
英文 中文 英文 中文
Teller 柜员 Bank manager 银行经理
Customer service 客服 Financial advisor 理财顾问
Branch 分行 Head office 总行
ATM / Cash machine 自动取款机 Counter 柜台
6. 银行常用动词 (Verbs)
英文 中文 英文 中文
Deposit 存钱 Withdraw 取钱
Transfer 转账 Pay 支付
Exchange 兑换 Apply for 申请
Open an account 开户 Close an account 销户
Freeze 冻结 Report lost/stolen 挂失

八、实用短语速查表

英文 中文 场景
I'd like to open an account. 我想开户。 开户
What's the interest rate? 利率是多少? 咨询
I'd like to deposit/withdraw money. 我想存/取钱。 存取款
What's the exchange rate today? 今天汇率多少? 换汇
I need to transfer money. 我需要转账。 转账
How long will it take? 需要多久? 转账/汇款
My card was stolen. 我的卡被偷了。 挂失
Please freeze my card. 请冻结我的卡。 挂失
I forgot my PIN. 我忘记密码了。 密码问题
Can I get a statement? 能给我对账单吗? 查询
Is there a fee for that? 这个收费吗? 咨询
I'm going back to my country. 我要回国了。 销户

九、完整银行办事对话示例

场景:新移民第一次去银行

Part 1: 开户

A: Good afternoon! Welcome to City Bank. How can I help you? (下午好!欢迎来到城市银行。有什么可以帮您?)

B: Hi, I just moved here and I need to open a bank account. (你好,我刚搬来,需要开个银行账户。)

A: Certainly. Do you have an appointment? (好的。您有预约吗?)

B: No, I just walked in. (没有,我直接来的。)

A: That's fine. I'm Mark, and I'll help you today. Please have a seat. (没关系。我是Mark,今天我帮您办。请坐。)

B: Thanks. I'm Zhang Wei. (谢谢。我叫张伟。)

A: Nice to meet you, Mr. Zhang. What type of account are you looking for? (很高兴认识您,张先生。您想开什么类型的账户?)

B: I need something for everyday use. To receive my salary and pay bills. (我需要日常用的账户,收工资、付账单。)

A: A checking account would be perfect for that. You'll get a debit card and online banking access. (支票账户就很合适。您会得到借记卡和网上银行权限。)

B: Does it have a monthly fee? (有月费吗?)

A: Our basic checking account has a $5 monthly fee, but it's free if you maintain a minimum balance of $500 or have a monthly direct deposit of at least $1,000. (我们的基础支票账户有5美元月费,但如果保持500美元最低余额或者每月有至少1000美元直接存入,就免费。)

B: I'll have my salary deposited directly, so that should work. (我的工资会直接存入,所以应该可以。)

A: Perfect. Do you also want a savings account? It earns interest and helps you save. (完美。您还需要储蓄账户吗?可以赚利息,帮助储蓄。)

B: Maybe later. For now, just the checking account. (可能以后再说。现在只要支票账户。)

A: OK. I'll need to see your ID and proof of address. (好的。我需要看您的身份证件和地址证明。)

B: Here's my passport and visa. For proof of address, I have a rental agreement. (这是我的护照和签证。地址证明我有租房合同。)

A: Great. Let me make copies. Please fill out this application form. (好的。我复印一下。请填一下这张申请表。)

(Zhang fills out form)

A: Thank you. Now, I need you to initial here and sign here. (谢谢。现在请您在这里签缩写,这里签全名。)

B: OK. (好的。)

A: Great. Is there an initial deposit? (好的。有初始存款吗?)

B: Yes, I'd like to deposit $1,000. (有,我想存1000美元。)

A: Cash or check? (现金还是支票?)

B: Cash. Here you go. (现金。给你。)

A: Thank you. Your account is now open. Your account number is 12345678. (谢谢。您的账户已开好。账号是12345678。)

B: When will I get my debit card? (我什么时候能拿到借记卡?)

A: You'll receive it in the mail in 5-7 business days. But I can give you a temporary card today that you can use at ATMs. (5-7个工作日内会寄到。但我今天可以给您一张临时卡,可以在ATM上用。)

B: That's great. And what about online banking? (太好了。网上银行呢?)

A: I'll set that up for you now. You'll get a temporary password via email. You can change it when you first log in. (我现在就帮您设置。您会通过邮件收到临时密码,首次登录时可以修改。)

B: Perfect. Thank you so much! (完美。非常感谢!)

A: You're welcome. Is there anything else I can help with today? (不客气。今天还有什么可以帮您的?)

Part 2: 换汇

B: Actually, yes. I also need to exchange some US dollars for Chinese yuan. I'm sending money to my family. (其实还有。我需要把美元换成人民币,寄给家人。)

A: Sure. How much would you like to exchange? (好的。您想换多少?)

B: $2,000. What's the rate today? (2000美元。今天汇率多少?)

A: Today's rate is 7.15. So you'll get 14,300 yuan. There's a $10 wire transfer fee. (今天汇率是7.15。所以您能得到14300人民币。电汇费10美元。)

B: That's fine. Do I need the recipient's bank information? (可以。需要收款人的银行信息吗?)

A: Yes, I'll need their name, bank name, account number, and SWIFT code. (需要他们的姓名、银行名称、账号和SWIFT代码。)

B: I have it all here. (我都有。)

A: Great. Let me process this for you. It will take 2-3 business days. (好的。我帮您办理。需要2-3个工作日。)

B: Thanks. One more thing - what's the daily ATM withdrawal limit? (谢谢。还有一件事——ATM每日取款限额是多少?)

A: For your account type, it's $500 per day. If you need to withdraw more, you can come to the counter. (您的账户类型是每天500美元。如果需要取更多,可以来柜台。)

B: Good to know. Thanks for all your help today! (知道了。谢谢今天的帮助!)

A: My pleasure, Mr. Zhang. Here's your temporary card, your receipt, and a brochure about our services. Welcome to City Bank! (不客气,张先生。这是您的临时卡、收据和服务介绍手册。欢迎加入城市银行!)

B: Thank you! Have a great day! (谢谢!祝您有美好的一天!)

Logo

有“AI”的1024 = 2048,欢迎大家加入2048 AI社区

更多推荐